I need some help please.

What dose of Suboxone do you take? Does your buprenorphine wear off? Do you have opioid withdrawal symptoms?
Sinist3r
New Poster
New Poster

I need some help please.

Post by Sinist3r » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:21 am

I need your help on what to do.

I have been sniffing dope and I’m sure it’s got Fent in it. I was injecting it for about 2 weeks. I last used Monday. I shot a whole pill around 12pm. And It was around 4pm I sniffed the last of a shitty dope pill. I waited 22 hours and took 1mg suboxone. I didn’t feel worse or really feel better. Then between 4pm and 9pm I took 3 2mg pieces. Still not feeling better. And I was told that if I was in precipitated withdraw that I would know it. So I just figured I didn’t take enough suboxone to feel better. At 9:30pm I took 4mgs. Still not feeling better but not worse. I then waited until 12am and took another 2mgs. So between 2pm and 12am I’ve taken 13mgs. So my symptoms are my heart rate is up and I’m restless. Can’t sleep for more then 30 minutes. I haven’t taken anything for 9 and a half hours. So I’m wondering what I should do. I’ve always had good experiences with suboxone and have always made me feel better. Should I take more suboxone? Should I wait? And if it means anything, when I went to the doctor yesterday to get a script the drug test didn’t come up positive for any opiates. Not even fentanyl. Please help me.

Bupduped
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: I need some help please.

Post by Bupduped » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:47 pm

That is really a tough one to answer. We are not doctors here although there is one who owns this site and checks in every so often. Another one has been posting more lately and maybe he'll be able to explain what's going on with your tolerance or whatever it is.

In a perfect world you would be seeing a Suboxone doctor who would be able to help with this one. We all know there is not only a shortage of doctors with available slots but also how much it costs. Very few take insurance but they are out there. I have one, and had another before that in a different state.

Give this post some time for responses.
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
Frederick Douglass

jennjenn

Re: I need some help please.

Post by jennjenn » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:41 am

I think the reason you aren’t feeling better is because your tolerance is high from fentanyl. I don’t think you have precipitated withdrawal, I think you just aren’t feeling better because your tolerance is higher than the suboxone right now. It’s called tolerance mismatch..... this is just my opinion and I’m definitely no doctor. Normally I’d think you were having some PW since you have been doing some fentanyl but if your symptoms aren’t worse than you already were but you still aren’t feeling better, I’d guess it’s your tolerance.

The good news is that if you just keep dosing suboxone this will level out and you will finally feel better. How long will that take, I don’t really know..... a few days to a week or two?? Not positive but it would be so worth it to just ride this out and adjust to suboxone. Stay away from the other crap and just hold on.

As far as the drug test, I have no idea why nothing is showing up. What did the doctor say about it? You did say you went to the doctor right? What did he say?
Jennifer