Please Help Me!!!!!

What dose of Suboxone do you take? Does your buprenorphine wear off? Do you have opioid withdrawal symptoms?
Ryan Ryan Ryan
Power Poster
Power Poster

Please Help Me!!!!!

Post by Ryan Ryan Ryan » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:01 pm

Hi guys,
I start a new full-time job tomorrow and I am freaking out as when I took my 2 day dose today of 16mg, I accidentally stuck the second strip on-top of the first strip.
Just wondering how much my body will absorb after making this foolish error as I really need it to last 2 days.

docm2
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Re: Please Help Me!!!!!

Post by docm2 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:48 pm

If you usually take two strips a day at the same time, assuming you allowed for the usual 10 minute absorption time, you will be fine. Dose as usual tomorrow.
You can skip a film once in a while and not notice any difference; if you can get beyond the mind games.
You've got enough to stress with a new job, take this off your plate.
Congratulations! I hope it is a good career move for you.

Ryan Ryan Ryan
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Please Help Me!!!!!

Post by Ryan Ryan Ryan » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:47 am

What I did was stuck the second strip on-top of the first strip by mistake. They say not to do this for some reason but I myself can't understand why not, as it all absorbs anyway.

I feel okay though, fingers crossed tomorrow will go well. I'm more worried about what's going to happen if all the pharmacy workers get corona virus where I dose. I'm guessing that Nextstep will refer me to another pharmacy, but I don't knock off until about 4 pm, dose at 4:30 pm and Nextstep is closed from 4pm on-wards...