Bad Headache around orbital bones

Does Suboxone hurt teeth? Why does the film taste bad? Am I high on Suboxone? If you have side effects to buprenorphine, discuss them here.
bandana
Average Poster
Average Poster

Bad Headache around orbital bones

Post by bandana » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:15 am

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I have been tapering over the last few months. Around a month ago, I started to cut from 8 to 6. One day, out of the blue, I started getting headaches very specifically around my orbital bones. I have tried taking more and less, but they always come back after 5-7 days, no matter what I do. I recently cut to 6, with some withdrawal discomfort for a few days. After 4 days, I started to feel normal again, and felt pretty good for 5 days. On the 10th day at this dose, the pain at my orbital bones came back again, just as bad as ever. It seems to get worse within a couple of hours of taking the dose, and then gets really, really painful for the rest of the day. It is almost crippling at times. I don't have any withdrawal symptoms at all, just the headaches.

Any clue what could be causing this? I might get it to go away for a few days by changing my dose, but it keeps coming back.

bandana
Average Poster
Average Poster

Re: Bad Headache around orbital bones

Post by bandana » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:36 am

Update--

I waited to take my dose this morning, to see what would happen. The headache lessened as the morning went on, but I was starting to get some minor withdrawal symptoms, so I took the dose around 3 hours later than normal. Within 30 minutes, I started getting the headache again.

rule62

Re: Bad Headache around orbital bones

Post by rule62 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:46 pm

Okay, I see you posted this question twice. Maybe it has nothing to do with Suboxone. That kind of pain is not something I've ever heard of from anyone here. You might want to see a doctor to make sure it isn't something serious.
Don't take yourself so damn seriously