Refill 90 day script well really 90

The pharmacist eyes you suspiciously, and suddenly you wished you had shaved earlier this morning... your second-grade teacher is in line behind you, talking to your girlfriends mother... as the pharmacist yells for all to hear, 'I'm sick of YOU PEOPLE-- and I'm not filling this for you anymore!' Or your doctor, after increasing your pain meds for years, suddenly treats you like a criminal...
Rowdybird
Average Poster
Average Poster

Refill 90 day script well really 90

Post by Rowdybird » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:33 pm

Express scripts will fill my suboxone for 90 days and mail it too me. Well since it is 12mgs day they only send 4 boxes. So really 80 days. Finally got my doctor to do this cause of COVID 19, but she will continue. And instead of 45$ for each month I only have to pay 90$. Which is nice. Anyone who has Express scripts should check into it. Only reason I found out was they sent me notice that I could save money.

jennjenn

Re: Refill 90 day script well really 90

Post by jennjenn » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:58 am

I haven’t heard of this. Sounds interesting! :D
Jennifer

rule62

Post by rule62 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:58 am

I too use Express Scripts with the exception of my Suboxone. My doctors office still sees me and he will not under any circumstances do more than a 30 day supply. What he did as a favor was to double my dose so I only go in every 2 months. He still does the drug screen for all his patients. It's just the way he was trained. No complaints really.
Don't take yourself so damn seriously

Rowdybird
Average Poster
Average Poster

Post by Rowdybird » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:13 pm

I still go in 3 months and pee too but Express scripts will do a 90 day fill I have been on it since 2010 same dr maybe this is why? Only thing they won t do is autofill has to be faxed. In every refill