Zyhydro

Everything else. Who is your favorite band or music video? See a great movie lately?
meltalk
Super Poster
Super Poster

Post by meltalk » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:12 am

travispnorton, you are VERY right!!!! For a moment there I let my addiction mind forget what and who I was on opiates. No I do not use two different doctors and No I'm not on benzo's. I have taken a few opiates in the passed weeks but they were not from a doctor. I'm just not getting alot of pain relief from subs some days, MOST days I'm fine. I do feel better on subs as while on opiates daily they hardly ever helped and your right the doctor would have had to give me a HUGH supply to keep moma happy!!!!
I'm not at all offended, thats why I'm here to get different points of view. I respect your opionion GREATly!!!! Thanks

Romeo, I'm very happy your living a pain free life. I would really love to feel that way again, maybe when I get off subs. That will be fabulous!!! Thank you guys,
Happy New Years All!!!!!
Mel :wink:
Dreams are only Dreams unless you persue them

travispnorton

oops

Post by travispnorton » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Mel-

Sorry for the benzo confusion! I thought you were taking benzo's you had prescribed from a second doctor and had your husband giving them to you, I'm confusing you with this story because I think you also posted comments on that members thread as I did...I stand by everything else, though!

--T