AN 415 pills

Anything about buprenorphine that doesn't fit somewhere above, fit it here!
tracker17
One Month or More
One Month or More

AN 415 pills

Post by tracker17 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:04 pm

Is anyone else having trouble finding the AN 415 orange Suboxone pill made by Amneal pharmaceuticals in Kentucky? My pharmacist said she can’t get them right now and only has a white pill with an arrow on it from Hi-tech pharmaceuticals and the inactive ingredients break my mouth out something awful. I sure hope it is just having manufacturing issues due to Covid-19 or something because the pill really works well for me. Taking another orange pill from Sun pharma right now but don’t seem to work as well as the Amneal ones.

tracker17
One Month or More
One Month or More

Re: AN 415 pills

Post by tracker17 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:07 pm

I forgot to mention I live in a very rural area so don’t have access to a lot of different pharmacies.

jennjenn

Post by jennjenn » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:53 am

Hey traker!

I too get my medication filled in Kentucky. I am not familiar with the type of generic you’re talking about but I had been asking people about the white tablet with a half moon on one side. Those worked so well for me and I cannot get them any longer. Someone said they aren’t making them any longer but I don’t really believe that. This happened before Covid-19 hit. I’ve found a couple other tablets that have worked fine so I’m not worried about it anymore. I never got a good answer but it is like the white ones just disappeared!
Jennifer

tracker17
One Month or More
One Month or More

Post by tracker17 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:07 pm

This pill I’m taking now from Sun Pharmaceutical is starting to make my tongue get a blister on it so I guess I can’t take this one either. I guess it’s something that is in the inactive ingredients in the pill. I have found a Kroger that says they have my old ones so I’ll try to get them next fill. I hope I can get off these damn things soon so I don’t have to worry about it anymore. It’s awful to take something to help you feel better and it makes your mouth hurt. Always something it seems.

rule62

Post by rule62 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:59 pm

Would it be possible for you to ask for the films? At least with those you can put them in different places in the mouth where you might not get sore. I'm sure the pills would do the same except they're kind of bulky. I put my 2mg film up under my top lip and gum. It slows down the melt and I get more absorption. The films are also generic.

Just a suggestion.
Don't take yourself so damn seriously

tracker17
One Month or More
One Month or More

Post by tracker17 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:44 pm

They said my insurance will only pay for the pills.