Got it figured out!!!!!

Does buprenorphine treat depression? Is my depression from Suboxone? Will Suboxone treat bipolar? Will naltrexone or Vivitrol make me depressed?
Shortdude
Average Poster
Average Poster

Got it figured out!!!!!

Post by Shortdude » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:21 am

So after posting in here saying my meds were not working and i was regressing i finally figured it out!!!! I had my 8mg pill tested with help to pay for it from my uncle whos a Dr and wouldnt you know my 8mg pills are 2mg pills. Same markings as a 8mg pill and all. After months of getting worse and worse and my dose not changing i had them tested. I chanded brands i changed pharmacies i did everything even changed my diet. So when they want to taper you off they do it without u knowing and do a blind taper.

Shortdude
Average Poster
Average Poster

Re: Got it figured out!!!!!

Post by Shortdude » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:29 am

Do not delete this i have screen shots of this and will post the results when i have them on paper.

razor55

Post by razor55 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:26 am

Holy cow.. I want to see more of this.

Amy-Work In Progress

Post by Amy-Work In Progress » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:58 am

Wow!! Talk about a problem at the factory!! Their quality control should have caught this for sure!!

Amy
Done is better than perfect!

tracker17
One Month or More
One Month or More

Post by tracker17 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:43 pm

Things like this make me so mad about the generic brand medication. I have took meds before that don't seem to work as well as the name brand but insurance will only pay for the cheap ones. Its scary when it comes to your health and mistakes are made like that.

jennjenn

Post by jennjenn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:52 pm

Omg I’m pretty new on taking the generics after being on strips for years, this isn’t good news!

Please tell me which tablets was involved in this switch up. Which tablets? For an overthinking worry all the time person like myself, this is not good ;)
Jennifer