anyone ever experience vivid emotional dreams while on subox

Does buprenorphine treat depression? Is my depression from Suboxone? Will Suboxone treat bipolar? Will naltrexone or Vivitrol make me depressed?
Ashlee
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Re: anyone ever experience vivid emotional dreams while on s

Post by Ashlee » Sun May 20, 2018 12:25 pm

Jenn,

They oughta start making walnut desserts & start selling them around town! My grandfather loves walnuts, anything with walnuts, he'll go nuts! (Wow I'm corny) on a serious note though, he could make a lot of money if he had the right resources... I mean he's obviously got the product!

Ash
I may not have all what I want, but thank GOD I know how that I have all that I need.

jennjenn

Post by jennjenn » Mon May 21, 2018 7:36 am

You know how older men do certain things just to pass the time? Well that’s what his walnut cracking started out as. It’s actually a whole lot more work than just cracking walnuts. First they fall off the trees and you have to gather them and that takes a lot of time. Second you Hull the walnuts and they have to dry out for a few days. Third is when they’re ready to be cracked and bottled. He enjoys it though and he’s developed his own customers and he makes a couple hundred at a time sometimes. I do know though that he could take it to the next level if he wanted to but he doesn’t seem interested in it or he maybe doesn’t think he can.... I don’t really know which.

Ashlee, I think if you got the word out about your breads then that’s how it’ll start, just word of mouth. Run it in your local paper, some kind of advertisements. I bet you’d have some definite inquiries for homemade bread!
Jennifer

Ashlee
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Post by Ashlee » Mon May 21, 2018 3:21 pm

I'm sure I could Jenn,

What I've been researching so far regarding starting a baking business at home, doesn't really require a whole lot of work. Especially being in the area that I'm from, breads & pastries are in very high demand. It's Ramadan right now, so alot of the stores are raising the prices for baked products... which is where I would come in. I just need to get a better idea of what the prices are for certain baked goods. I'm starting to study some of it today, hopefully I can get a website up & running soon.

Ash
I may not have all what I want, but thank GOD I know how that I have all that I need.

jennjenn

Post by jennjenn » Tue May 22, 2018 12:00 pm

Yes! Omg Ashlee I’m so excited for you. You are young with such a great future ahead of you. You can literally make your life whatever you want to. There’s so much you can do, you could even go bk to school if you wanted to. I’m serious, I tell my niece all the time (she’s 27) that she’s still young enough to make life whatever she wants it to be.
Jennifer

Ashlee
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Post by Ashlee » Tue May 22, 2018 3:22 pm

Hey Jenn,

This may sound weird or just outright pathetic, but I have kind of a hard time in public places. I think I'm socially awkward or weird, or something like that. High school, all the jobs I've ever had, etc. I get very discouraged easily, I also get high anxiety from being in public places. The only place where I feel comfortable is my home. I don't even want to get a job because of it. It's embarrassing. I need to find a psychiatrist & get help for my thought process, find better coping skills, therapeutic cognitive behavioral stability, you get it. Im more comfortable with being at home than I am anywhere else. I hope you don't think I'm weird for this!!! It has always been me... Especially ever since I've become sober. I would rather work from home, because that is where I'm most comfortable. & When I'm comfortable, my baked goods turn out better!

I hope this makes sense!

Ash

jennjenn

Post by jennjenn » Wed May 23, 2018 10:24 am

Nope, not weird at all. You obviously have some type of social anxiety disorder or heck I’ve even heard of this thing called agoraphobia.... it’s where you’re afraid to really leave your house (not saying that is what you have but ppl do have it in extreme situations). A psychiatrist would be a great thing for you. Honestly, if you have a big enough issue that you just can’t leave your house to work, there is assistance financially for ppl who are unable to work. Seeing a psychiatrist, I’m assuming would be the first step to figuring that out. So no, I do not think you’re weird lol! You’ve honestly been through a lot over the years Ashlee, with your mother and addiction, it’s understandable imo.
Jennifer

Ashlee
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Post by Ashlee » Thu May 24, 2018 5:29 pm

Hey Jenn,

Yeah I definitely believe that a psychiatrist would help... But with my husbands' work schedule it's nearly impossible for us to make time for an appointment. When I do schedule an appointment, it's gonna have to be on a Friday, like early in the morning.

It seems like I get stressed out so easily, literally over spilt milk. & Lately I haven't been sleeping, at all. I'm sooo tired but yet my mind can't stop racing, my thought process goes sooo fast. I don't know what my issue is, but I know it definitely needs a fixin'. For the past week or so, I've been coming to my mother in law's house almost everyday watching my nephew's & cleaning the house. I like it because it keeps my mind busy, but Im so freaking tired I don't know what to do lol, I feel like the words that I'm typing right now don't even make sense. On top of all the financial burden my husband & I are facing, lack of sleep, & only smoking one cigarette a day is taking a toll on me!

Help!!! Lol

Thanks Jenn, I appreciate you responding to all my posts. You're sooo very kind!

Ash

jennjenn

Post by jennjenn » Fri May 25, 2018 9:34 am

What do you think is making you not be able to sleep Ashlee? I know you said racing thoughts and I used to get those so I know how awful and distracting it can be. I always do that when something is really bothering me, like fighting with my fiancé or family or worries about life issues in general like financial issues. Is there something in particular bothering you (you don’t have to say what it is) that’s taking its toll? Maybe it’s something like that.

I can tell in your posts that you’re having a hard time and you’re such a good person, I hope you can get some help and continue to shine. You may need a different type of medicine. I know that the Wellbutrin didn’t agree with you but some ppl who struggle with depression and other issues, they sometimes have to try several different medications before they find one that actually works for them personally. Don’t give up and think this is how you’re going to feel long term because you’ll get this worked out. Don’t lose your positivity Ashlee :)
Jennifer