Suboxone clinics now accepting new patients via telehealth (Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida)

Please avoid bashing doctors in this section. If you give your doc a 'thumbs up' and the practice is accepting patients, list the practice here, by state. If you are a buprenorphine doctor looking for patients, feel free to post your practice information.
Haileyparks01
New Poster
New Poster

Suboxone clinics now accepting new patients via telehealth (Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida)

Post by Haileyparks01 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:18 am

Hi everyone!

I know a lot of people are hesitant to go to treatment right now because of COVID-19, so I wanted to share this resource with you all.

JourneyPure is a CARF accredited drug and alcohol treatment provider with 18+ locations across Tennessee, Kentucky, and Florida. They are in-network with most major insurance providers and have Suboxone clinics at 13 locations which you can view here:

https://journeypure.com/suboxone-clinics/

They are currently accepting new patients via telehealth using a HIPAA compliant Face-Time like app! Also, doctors are still able to e-prescribe medications. Call 800-311-1677 today.

rule62

Re: Suboxone clinics now accepting new patients via telehealth (Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida)

Post by rule62 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:02 am

Thanks for the info. Those states are surely in need of more Suboxone clinics.
Don't take yourself so damn seriously

jennjenn

Re: Suboxone clinics now accepting new patients via telehealth (Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida)

Post by jennjenn » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:40 am

I hadn’t heard of this, that’s amazing! I’m very familiar with these states and CARF, this could be life saving for a lot of people!
Jennifer