Innovative Treatment Plan in Michigan

Please avoid bashing doctors in this section. If you give your doc a 'thumbs up' and the practice is accepting patients, list the practice here, by state. If you are a buprenorphine doctor looking for patients, feel free to post your practice information.
Amy-Work In Progress

Innovative Treatment Plan in Michigan

Post by Amy-Work In Progress » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:55 pm

I have been aware for several months about a treatment opportunity in Michigan which sounds intriguing to me! Workit Health has put together a traveling suboxone treatment program with several advantages. First, the doctors and nurses come to your town for appointments! No more driving 2 hours in each direction to get to a suboxone doctor!

Like any doctor directed treatment program, an individual program is developed for each client. Additionally, each client will have one on one online access to an addiction counselor, including face to face video appointments. There are materials for the client to work through with the help of their counselor. So the client will be learning about their addiction and how to combat addictive behaviors with the support of the medical team and their counselor.

I want to leave a link to their website so that people can take a look, especially if they live in the upper midwest.

https://workithealth.com/

If anyone has questions, I will try to answer them or refer you to someone in the company who can answer them. I just appreciate the out of the box thinking that this program reflects. They seem to be dedicated to client satisfaction.

Amy
Done is better than perfect!

razor55

Re: Innovative Treatment Plan in Michigan

Post by razor55 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Tbanks for posting this Amy. Id read about tbe program
I believe at The Fix.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if other states picked up on this!.

jennjenn

Post by jennjenn » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:18 am

I wish Tennessee would. I'd pay for this in a second if they took cash :)
Jennifer

Amy-Work In Progress

Post by Amy-Work In Progress » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:31 pm

I think they are poised to bring this to many states if the Michigan launch is successful!

Amy

krissatay
New Poster
New Poster

Post by krissatay » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:49 pm

I work with Workit Health and as I was checking this site to see what current issues are going on I was so happy to see this post!

We really do want to get this into the hands of as many people as possible. As people in recovery we have been to too many funerals and want to help. If you want more details please do not hesitate to reach out!

Amy-Work In Progress

Post by Amy-Work In Progress » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:31 pm

I really believe in this treatment plan, which is why I made a post about it here on the forum. I have also made posts in various facebook groups I'm in.

I'm in touch with Workit Health to see if I can help in any way, besides being a brand ambassador.

Amy

hgrunwell
New Poster
New Poster

Post by hgrunwell » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:53 pm

Been working with them for 13 months. Amazing place with great technology and compassionate staff. They saved my life and I can't recommend their services enough.

AZvet
Average Poster
Average Poster

Post by AZvet » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:51 pm

I have mixed emotions on this being a very recent past patient.