Can I keep my suboxone in my wallet?

Will buprenorphine show up in drug tests? Can nurses take Suboxone? Can I do drug court on methadone or buprenorphine? My PO says NO medication-assisted treatments.
Amy-Work In Progress

Re: Can I keep my suboxone in my wallet?

Post by Amy-Work In Progress » Fri May 11, 2018 10:11 am

I would really like everyone to watch this. It's an explanation from a defense attorney AND a police officer on why you should never talk to cops EVER.

It's kind of long, but boy is it interesting!! So watch it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Amy

P.S. The speaker on this youtube video has written a practical book on how to assert your rights not to talk to the police without getting in trouble for it. Here is a video of him talking about the book:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FENubmZGj8

The book is called "You Have the Right to Remain Innocent". In the book he gives lots of examples of stories of innocent people who were convicted because they talked to the police. And he gives practical advice on what to say to assert your constitutional rights not to incriminate yourself. I'm buying this book today.

What is in James Duane's book is the SAME advice that police and prosecutors give their own kids!! Once you read the book, teach it to your kids!
Done is better than perfect!

Ashlee
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Post by Ashlee » Fri May 11, 2018 10:29 am

That is unbelievable Amy, it's amazing how vulnerable people are to the cops. The fifth amendment really does have a bad rep, people use it so liberally that we forget what it really means.

& That guy talks so freakin fast, you almost can't understand what he's saying!

Ash
I may not have all what I want, but thank GOD I know how that I have all that I need.

Amy-Work In Progress

Post by Amy-Work In Progress » Fri May 11, 2018 12:00 pm

Yes he does!! Read my edit.

In the last five years prosecutors have started to be able to use taking the fifth against people in some cases because of rulings by the conservatives in the Supreme Court.

James Duane's book, You Have the Right to Remain Innocent, teaches you exactly how to assert your rights in ways that won't get you into trouble.

It is in my Amazon cart right now!

It is so important that you read this book! Get it from the library if you have to! Many of us have been in trouble with the law and we deserve to know how to protect ourselves! Even if we think we will never ever be in trouble in the future. All Americans need this advice!!!

Amy
Done is better than perfect!

krimbit
New Poster
New Poster

Post by krimbit » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:41 pm

I also keep mine in my wallet, but I cut out/peel off the prescription sticker and also keep it in the wallet. I've been charged with "possessing a legend drug" before, for having antibiotics for an abscessed tooth without having my prescription (although the charges were dropped)... if they will do this with an antibiotic, they will definitely do it for a controlled substance!

Many doctors will warn you to keep your prescription on you at all times while you are possessing! That is important!

Ashlee
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Post by Ashlee » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:40 pm

I mean obviously, of course we should carry our prescriptions for a number of reasons. One being the legality of it all, two for personal reasons. Can I just ask what is a "legend" drug? I've never heard of this before!

Ash
I may not have all what I want, but thank GOD I know how that I have all that I need.