Brand Question

Anything about buprenorphine that doesn't fit somewhere above, fit it here!
jennjenn

Brand Question

Post by jennjenn » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Ok so I was told that the generic tablets I take are now done.... they aren’t going to be manufactured any longer. I truly hope this isn’t true and I haven’t found anything online about it not being manufactured anymore. It’s the white ones with the half moon on one side. I think (not positive, I know I’m clueless) it’s the Actavis brand????? Anyway I know they are all buprenorphine, I know that but there’s 1 kind that I dislike and it’s the only kind I don’t like and it seems to be the one and only kind pharmacies in my area have and it’s the orange ones that say 54/375 or something on it. I HATE those and it’s all pharmacies carry here seems like. Anyway can ANYONE tell me if the white half moon tablets are not being made anymore.
Jennifer

jennjenn

Re: Brand Question

Post by jennjenn » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:37 am

Nobody gets the white ones???? ..........geez, figures I’d be the only one :?
Jennifer

rule62

Post by rule62 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:58 am

Can you not get the generic films? Mine aren't too expensive and I like them better than the old brand name. I just prefer the films because they are easy to cut into smaller pieces. If my insurance company wouldn't cover them then I'd have to accept whatever they give me. Works either way.

Looks like you're the only one so far. Give it a little more time.
Don't take yourself so damn seriously

jennjenn

Post by jennjenn » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:22 am

Thanks Rule!

Yeah I can get whatever I want I assume since I’m paying cash, I just prefer the tablet and the whit ones. I’ve asked a few people here and there and so far I’m the only person who’s been told they’re not producing them any longer. I just have this feeling they’re on back order or something and was just told by a pharmacy employee (not the pharmacist) that they no longer make them. Maybe they’re no longer getting them and if that’s the case it’s an easy fix, I’ll just go to another pharmacy. I just have a suspicion that they haven’t stopped making them. I’m actually taking an orange tablet now that I’ve never taken before and it’s actually ok. So either way I’ll be fine, just wondered if anyone else had run into this problem :)
Jennifer