Trying to ween off - getting Nauseous about 90% of the time - has this happened to anyone else???

How to stop Suboxone? How long should I be on buprenorphine? Is Suboxone withdrawal bad? How do I detox?
Doggo31
New Poster
New Poster

Trying to ween off - getting Nauseous about 90% of the time - has this happened to anyone else???

Post by Doggo31 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:47 pm

Hey everyone,

I ended up back on suboxone about 8 months ago. At first taking them on weekends - but then eventually getting to about a 2 mg a day habit (supplementing with the 8-10mg day on a Saturday sometimes when I was Having anxiety.) in the past two weeks I’ve tapered down to basically 1mg a day but have been feeling nauseated more often than not. It seems like it is the one symptom that remains constant. The last couple days I’ve taken .5 mg - which will take the chills/weakness away - but the nausea persists. I’m worried something is wrong with me because it seems like a different withdrawal than I’m used to and I’m supposed to go on vacation in a week! It’s already been about 10
Days of nausea ..... Has anyone else experience this??? And info helps!! Thanks!