New doctor available in INDIANA

Please avoid bashing doctors in this section. If you give your doc a 'thumbs up' and the practice is accepting patients, list the practice here, by state. If you are a buprenorphine doctor looking for patients, feel free to post your practice information.
Bupatron
Average Poster
Average Poster

New doctor available in INDIANA

Post by Bupatron »

Suboxone doctor taking new patients in Indiana

10176 W 400 N Suite C
Michigan City, IN 46360

open Monday - Thursday

ph 219-873-1777

He takes government insurance too. Healthy Indiana Plan, Medicaid insurances etc.

He just started there, changed practice location. Right now he has a lot of openings but I know he is getting a lot of new patients right now too.
Perspective from those that have been through it is INVALUABLE but we must defer to the instructions of your prescribing physician!
rule62

Re: New doctor available in INDIANA

Post by rule62 »

That was very thoughtful of you to post this. Let's hope some members benefit from it.
Don't take yourself so damn seriously
Amy-Work In Progress

Post by Amy-Work In Progress »

Thank you so much for letting our forum know about the availability of a new doctor!

Could you give us the name of the doctor, please?

Amy
Done is better than perfect!
Bupatron
Average Poster
Average Poster

Post by Bupatron »

... Dr. Olowe
Perspective from those that have been through it is INVALUABLE but we must defer to the instructions of your prescribing physician!
MaeReeves
New Poster
New Poster

Post by MaeReeves »

Yes, I heard about this news because I am currently taking courses for the patient care technician position.
MaeReeves
New Poster
New Poster

Post by MaeReeves »

MaeReeves wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:56 am Yes, I heard about this news because I am currently taking courses for the patient care technician position.
Yes, I heard about this news because I am currently taking courses for the patient care technician position. I will soon be working in the same hospital where this doctor works, and I am very happy. By the way, I started taking courses in this speciality when I turned 30 and many students with whom I study asked why I did it? And I just wanted to change my profession and start helping other people's patients. And I recently heard that this speciality is of interest in Alaska because The highest salaries have patient care technicians in Alaska. Maybe I will move there sometime. I got distracted, by the way. Thanks for sharing the information.