Chills

If you tapered off Suboxone or stopped cold-turkey, how are you now? How did buprenorphine compare to other addiction treatments for you?
jbwell
Average Poster
Average Poster

Chills

Post by jbwell » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:56 pm

I’m at day 36 since last dose of Suboxone. In the last two days, severe chills through my back and arms have returned. Very frustrating after feeling like the severe symptoms were behind me. I had still had minor chills the last couple of weeks, but they were manageable. It’s now as bad as it was 3 weeks ago.

Is this normal? When can I expect them to get better? It has disrupted my already poor sleep very badly. Only a hot shower will give me any relief, but it’s very temporary.

Headseed
One Month or More
One Month or More

Re: Chills

Post by Headseed » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:47 am

It's unfortunate this forum has become sort of dormant. I don't really have an answer for your question I just sympathize with your symptoms and feel compassion for someone else out there with moments of struggle. I hope you get some more helpful answers from someone with experience to answer it for you. Hang in there and take care.

jbwell
Average Poster
Average Poster

Re: Chills

Post by jbwell » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:07 pm

Thanks very much for the kind words. It has to end at some point, but it’s very frustrating to not know when. Restless back and arms have returned after a 2 week absence, too. It’s a long process, for sure.

Best to you, as well.